I ordered checks on 12/27 and paid $19.99 for overnight shipping.It is 1/5 and I still do not have my checks.

When I called to inquire, I was told they would rush the order at no extra charge. RUSH??? It has been 9 days! When I started laughing about the free rush, she threatened to cancel my order.

I could have ordered from my usual company for half the price and would have received the checks by now. I thought I need the overnight shipping..... Live and learn.

Stay clear of Checks Unlimited.Poor customer service!

Review about: Checks Unlimited Shipping Service.

Had an Experience with Checks Unlimited?

Comments

:( They just can't print the checks on time so they tell you a bunch of huey about verification - I was told that in my state verification is so important and that my bank does not verify by phone - ALL A BUNCH OF BS - my bank told me point blank that this company got it all wrong - I spoke with a head cus.rep. and told her that and she told me that back in 2004 they said they wouldn't do the verification by phone - I asked her check on the sittuation herself and she told me to call back tomorrow! I ran that company I'd fire that woman and whole lot more there.

Bedford, New Hampshire, United States #201588

I had the same impression the first time I ordered checks from this company.But after trying several other companies I found out that the "overnight shipping" is something that is done after the checks are manufactured.

The manufacturing, it turns out can take a couple of days. I then started to notice the disclaimers posted on the website alerting companies to this.

I missed them the first time around.:(