I ordered 250 checks from them in May.I enclosed a check for the full amount which was $26.

When the checks arrived they sent me 500 checks instead, along with a bill for another $48. The checks are accurate and work properly with my bank account. I refused to pay for the extra checks that I did not order nor will I send the checks back. Based on their dishonesty would anyone really trust them with their checks that can easily access all the funds in your bank account.

Now I am being hounded by a collection agency. Why would anyone pay $26 for 250 and a total of $74 for 500.

That doesn't add up.This is extortion.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Checks Unlimited. The most disappointing about checks unlimited check from Checks Unlimited was rip off pricing tactics Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Checks Unlimited.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Checks Unlimited to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Checks Unlimited?

Comments