2.9
Additional Fees

I ordered checks for our business account. Then, since it said I could not place both orders on same order, I made a separate order for personal checks.

Liked the selection. Delivery was OK as I wasn't in a hurry. Got the checks, right names and addresses. Used personal check to pay my lease payment.

Discovered that both orders had the same bank account number - yes, I know, I should have looked but I didn't. That's what the company reminded me of when I complained, and they replaced the order quickly. Two customer service reps explained to me that I should have waited a day before placing the second order because their system defaults to the first account number when given two orders back to back. Unbelievable!!!

It's a known issue they don't bother to warn about on the order form, or to take measures internally to prevent the issue happening. They would not provide me with a copy of my original order, or give me a letter, to show the "bad" check I gave landlord was their fault and not entirely mine.

Product or Service Mentioned: Checks Unlimited Check.

Reason of review: On time delivery.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 16, 2017.

Comments