Ordered my checks via the order form in the checkbook.I read all very carefully.

Turns out they charge extra to call and place your order so I did this via regular mail. My check cleared along with an additional fee. I still did not have my checks more than a month later so I called. "You requested standard delivery that will take two more weeks" OK, whatever.

I wait about three weeks. Still no checks. I called and I am told no order in the system. I talk to customer service and I am told they sent them to the wrong address.

My checks to the wrong address! Excuse me! They tell me they made a mistake when entering the data.

I will never do business with this company again.

Had an Experience with Checks Unlimited?

Comments

ordered checks - it is now over a month later no checks and no resolution. company does not know where my checks are - where it was sent-pls do not do business with this company - not worth it.

Nik Lzanas with ARCLIF Group among others Arclif Group "Nik Lazanas on the picture the second from left ist involved in many criminal companies and taking money from investors, making promises and just spending the money himself on fun,..." Read more World Financial Group - Buyer BEWARE! World Financial Group "Notice how almost all customer complaints against WFG agents get denied? In the review yesterday, How WFGers RIP YOU OFF!, the author talks about looking up WFG agents in Finra’s..." Read more World Financial Group - Review in Financial Services category from Sacramento, California World Financial Group "Hey it's me Liquid, I'll be posting anonymously cause I am in one of their offices, I write my reviews when I'm in Sacramento to fool them. But I received..." Read more World Financial Group - Hampton Bay Anon. You confirm how AWFUL the FFIUL is. World Financial Group "HB Anon, for all your righteous high-flown talk about "...Loss of cash value ...never has been deceptive..." isn't it funny how so few people--including most of the WFG agents..." Read more Express - Bad quality ladies sweater Express "Let me say first that this review was long overdue and it's been bothering me so much and finally I have the chance to write it. So this is the..." Read more Century Communities - Devastated! Century Communities "I am a "customer" in GA. I began at the end of 2015 looking for a new home to purchase. As anyone who has gone through this process knows, it..." Read more NEVER ORDER ONLINE: Return policy is FRAUD, diesel.com Diesel "Ordered online and returned a few items at the store. The local diesel store accepts the purchase and does not give an itemized receipt, half of the returned items are..." Read more Checkers Drive In - Poor Customer Service & No ranch Checkers Drive In "The woman that was taking our order started off pretty rude and kept on rushing for an order. We had just pulled up to the drive thru order box and..." Read more