1.2
Additional Fees

Dear Consumer, They will trick you in purchasing their EZ-Shield Pro. Put it on your order with no real way of getting the issue of added charges resolved.

Their phone number just hangs up on you, saying they are too busy to take calls. I bet! Don't do business with them. They are desperate and adding charges.

What I believed was a reasonable charge of $41.00 for two boxes of checks, I ended up paying over 60 with a handling charge and a purchase of EZ-Shield. Right now I hate them. I have a picture of my receipt. I hope this helps others to stay away.

Be savvy, unlike me. Rae Pissed Off

Review about: Checks Unlimited Check.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Bait-and-switch.

Comments

EZ Pro Shield was put on my bill without my approval but after I had entered my charge card number. I complained using their email assistance, but they responded that they couldn't help and that I must contact Customer Service.

I called and she tried to convince me that I should buy the Pro Shield because it provided insurance in case of theft by someone. Despite declining, she said the charge would come through with the ProShield charge because it was already in the system.

I sent many CANCELLATION notices and threatened to file a complaint with the Colorado Attorney General office. Based upon the numerous complaints on this site, I'd say the Attorney General needs to shut them down.