I have used Checks Unlimited for many years, and was used to getting 4 boxes (500 checks) for $27 to $35. I was shocked when I saw my credit card had been charged $59 for my most recent re-order!

I would never spend that much for checks. When I tried to find my bill to figure out the charges, I realized that Checks Unlimited never sent a bill. They sent a confirmation of order email ... but no break-down of what the charges were.

And there was no invoice in the bags of checks I received. I had to call customer service for help. I found out that they charged over $3 "handling fee" per box of checks. WHAT???

I had to assemble my own boxes upon arrival ... what handling did they do???? And they had tacked on a $10 EZ Shield protection, which I clearly remember unselecting. I think they are very dishonest.

I was a returning customer, but will never use them again. I am nervous about them having access to my routing/account numbers.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Checks Unlimited. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Checks Unlimited to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Checks Unlimited and checks unlimited shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Bonita Springs, Florida, United States #1267371

Just had the same experience!! Wish I had seen your review before I ordered.

I have also ordered there for years, but, never again!

$60 for 4 boxes of checks and then a last second sneaky add on of handling.